Pagina's

zondag 24 april 2011

Owls are in

This image is an example of how you maybe want to be. But, of course, if everyone tries to be that one red
accent, we'll just end up wanting to be the white ones again. If everyone wants to be unique the same way,
then unique won't be unique, and what once was what everyone wore will be creative. You should all find a different way to be yourselves, and we should be white, red, brown, green, yellow, blue, ... wouldn't the world be colourful !
I do know everyone is unique; it's just the point that people keep denying that. You should all decide for yourselves. And what I just said, did not really make any sense, and maybe no-one can get any wiser of these words, but in my head it all seemed okay... :) And in fact, it has nothing to do with the subject!


Owl necklaces
Did you notice the owl accessories everyone wears these days? In Belgium this trend is really popular. Almost all stores sell them. I like them (well, some, I like) but I did not buy an owl necklace, because everyone has them and it wouldn't be special then, would it? It's not that I want to be the centre of all attention, but I don't want to get lost in the crowd either. Here are some pictures, and I don't like all of them, but what I don't like, another girl will like, I hope.  





In the online shop Chelsea Doll you find an owl for each girl!
This coloured shiny birdie is not my thing,
but everyone would like at least one owl of Chelsea Doll's collection.
I'm sure you can find owls in all colours in all other stores,
but it's worth checking out!




This blinking owl is from Froulette, a shop I never heard of, but I came across it while I was looking for owls, for you (is there actually anyone reading this, someone I'm talking to when I say 'you'?)!



This owl I saw on another blog, and I must say, this is my absolute favourite! I must add that it looks a lot like the one from Dress Republic, and I saw a comparable one in a shop near my house, so I'm not quite sure about my decision to buy none. I'll wait and see.
Oh, they sell it at Chelsea Doll too!

These are not my style, but I think they would look cute on someone who is into that sort of things. No offence! If you like these cute little owls, don't hesitate and go to Beadesaurus!


For someone who likes it modern (I don't know how to explain this style?) and diamond, infinite gift may have something for you... Or you can always gift it to a friend, like the site hints.







For who likes gold (I do, I do!) this might be nice! I like this design, but I'm not that into the blingbling on the stomach of that valuable (if it would be real) bird. I do like it, though, but not as much as the third one. You can buy it at alibaba.com!





This is the brother of the one I like so much. The difference is that he has colours, and the golden one is more detailed (which I like, obviously!).
This rainbow owl I found at poshposh.com, but it's for sale at forever21, although there is a chance they haven't got it anymore... There are a lot of other necklaces (including owls!), I can assure you!






If I had a clock on my neck, I would... never be late again! (okay that's a lie, but at least it looks like you care about time) And it's a beautiful and stylish clock, that's just a tiny fact you can't deny ! Thanks to Aliexpress we'll never be late again! Or: we'll be fashionably late :) People will forgive you if you were this nice thingie.





I hope you were not too bored when you read this, and that you like owl. I have to admit that I don't want to see any for a while :) If there was something about my writing that irritated you very much, or if my English was horrible, tell me please :D

Love
Myrah

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i just bought the one u told u like the most ,..jst today... n i bought it after a long waiting...i was jst as fearful as u...but WtH i like so i jst bought it.... haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice post, I didn't know that there was such a variety of owls out there. I have the last necklace, the clock one but I bought it from Claire's. Please check out our new trend lineup at www.zoeandtima.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen