Pagina's

donderdag 21 april 2011

Do I have any readers yet?

Hi there !
 I guess nobody will read this little piece of text, because this is my first day blogging. It would be great if there was someone reading this, though. Let me tell you all (maybe one lost girl who is bored enough to read this?) something about myself, me and I. My name is Myrah and I'm fourteen years old, I'm Belgian. Belgium is this silly land - only known for its record of not having a government - but I can assure you that there is a lot to do. Well, not in my village, but everywhere else.
In this blog I will add pictures of cool outfits and fashion icons, and my own outfits. Only the nice ones, obviously; even I dress bad sometimes... :)
I get my inspiration everywhere, and I combine all sorts of styles. Sometimes I look like a skater girl, sometimes elegant, sometimes exotic, sometimes I even look rough (okay, maybe not rough, but you get the point). But I always look like myself - that is the most important to me. When I wear a very boring outfit - jeans, old sneakers, shirt, sweater - I try to complete it will some special earrings and a bracelet. I have a lot of bracelets, I must admit. I have inherited a whole lot of bracelets from my mum, and she once bought them in Africa. Everything I speak about now, you will read about later, more detailed. If you're interested, at least? 
Now I have to go to bed, because I have to look good tomorrow! Well, not specially tomorrow, but everyday... I hope I get some readers soon, because otherwise I won't be motivated to keep going, I'm afraid. So if you like this first message, tell others about it! I will try not to disappoint you.
By the way, these are some pictures of me, and the sunglasses in the first one are not mine, I bought different ones. I will add some better pictures soon!

Love
Myrah

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Myrah, I'm following you all the way from New York City! xxx Katelijne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen